Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I've joined a knit along!!

Okay so I have joined my first knit along with Luvin the Mommy Hood! I am so excited to be apart of this and to watch all the great sweaters that will be produced. I am also hoping that this will help me complete this project at a reasonable pace. By joining this group I feel more confident in this project because I will have a group to go to when I run into a problem or have questions as this is going to be my first adult garment.

The pattern I choose to use was the Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig

The yarn is Rowan Tweed DK in Grey Mist

And here is the progress so far:

So I have completed the ribbed neck and have just started the increases for the shoulders. Everything is going okay so far. I did have to you tube how to do the M1L and M1R stiches; I'm assuming I'm doing them right but we will see as I do a couple more :S

Stay tuned :)

-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment