Monday, June 10, 2013

TTT KAL Finished Cardi Post - Better late than never

Gahhh where did the time fly. It has been super crazy here with a teething baby and summer weather slowly approaching.

I am finally getting to sit at the computer to show you my wonderful finished card. I am absolutely in love with it and I am wearing it all the time in the mornings and evenings as it still gets a little cool here. the open front and 3/4 length sleeves are just perfect for this type of weather.

So with out further ado here it is :) (my wonderful instagram collage hehe)

Ravelry Project Page: here


And if you haven't yet had a chance to see the 'Staring You' post my Shannon, hop on over to Luvinthemommyhood to see the wonderful round up of projects. Everyone did such a great job. My 'to knit' list has definitely grown over this knit long.

And have you seen the prizes!!!!! OMG I have my fingers crossed that is for sure :)

- A

What have you been up to recently? Are you currently coveting any goodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment