Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lack of friday favorites

Okay so some of you might have noticed that I have not posted my Ravelry favorites for the past two Fridays, this is because I am having problems with the sites freezing when transferring information and pictures. I will try to get one done once a month but who knows.

In the meantime I have been working on my socks yet again and I am pleased to announce that I have finished sock #1 !!!




I am so excited that it turned out so well. I had no laddering happening and the heel turned out okay as well as the toe! I even grafted the toe properly with some help from you tube :) However there is some bad news with this sock...it is too small for my foot! I will have to adjust the foot length form 5" to 6" to accommodate my long toes.

I have also picked a new yarn for my wispy cardigan!


The yarn I choose is Malabrigo Lace in Loro Barranquero. It is so soft and a wonderful mix of reds, browns, purples, and golds.


-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment