Saturday, May 7, 2011

Too many projects on the go!

So it has happened again! I have way to many works in progress :)

Here is the list, not in any particular order:
1) My sock -- this one is hibernating
2) Secret design project
3) Baby Nest Photography Prop (miscalculated the yarn for this so it is on hold until I make it back to the store)
4) Cabled Chapeau for Denise














5) Villeray Scarf by Falling Stiches














6) Summer Dress for Abigail - this is coming along, almost done half of the front
7) Spring Time Shawl - this is almost finished and then it will have to be blocked

And last but not least I have started to swatch for my Wispy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig! This I am super excited about but it is a little intimidating as it is being doen in a lace weight yarn. I will have pictures for the next post but for right now all I have is a picture of the yarn















Well I am going to go back to my knitting, hopefully you will hear from me again soon with some pictures of finished pieces!

-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment