Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grey Mist Cardigan

Finally finally finally!

I have finally finished my summer knit along sweater from last years knit along! Last blogged about here.

Pattern: Calligraphy Cardigan
Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed DK



Sorry that these photos are slightly blurry. I am pretty happy with this sweater as it was my first adult sized piece. After blocking and putting the buttons on I found that the fabric is slightly too loose for the weight of the buttons and cause the button band and collar to droop slightly. If I were to knit this again I would use a heavier yarn and possibly add pockets. I would also do long sleeves as shown in the pattern; my short sleeves work well with the light weight fabric made by the rowan yarn. A perfect fall/spring sweater.



 - A

No comments:

Post a Comment