Friday, October 19, 2012

Finished Object Friday - Berry Seed Hoody

Last night I finally sat down with this cute little hoody and ripped out the ugly button bands. After some carefully picking up the correct number of stitches and paying close attention to Jane's instructions I am proud to say that this cute little sweater is now done! Well except for buttons but I am going out today to get some :)

This sweater was the project I choose for Luvinthemommyhood's Summer Sweater Knit Along and I could not be happier with how it turned out. This was my second time knitting this pattern and I loved it as much as the first time, well maybe a bit more since the sweater is for my own sweet little girl. I decided to knit the 24 month size because I have a feeling that as she gets bigger and life gets busier with chasing her around I will not have as much knitting time, especially if Daddy has his way and we give her sibling before her second birthday :)

Here is all the info and pictures:

Pattern: Manda Ruth by Jane Richmond
Yarn: Berroco Vintage
Project Link



- A

No comments:

Post a Comment