Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Work in progress Wednesday

So I have cast on for two new sweaters. The Puerperium cardigan was a great knit the last time I made it so I decided to knit another one up for my little one. I am finding it hard to find sweaters small enough for my little preemie so this pattern is great for cute little sweaters. The raglan sweater for me is going very well so far. Jane is a great pattern writer and I cannot wait to get to the body so I can try it on as I go.

One for my tiny daughter,

Pattern: Puerperium Cadigan
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
Project link

And one for me (or maybe my mom if she steals it),


Pattern: Ladies Classic Raglan Pullover by Jane Richmond
Project Link

Stay tuned for more on these two lovely orange creations :)

- A


No comments:

Post a Comment