Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TTA KAL - Week One Update

So the first week of the Tops Tanks and Tees Knit Along is over and I am proud to report that I have made excellent progress on my cardi :) I am just so excited to show you how much I have got done.

The pattern calls for reverse stockinet stitch to be the right side of the fabric but i am just in love with how the stockinet side is looking so I will be using that s the right side. I am still not sure what stitch I will do for the collar and button bands. Still looking at Ravelry projects for ideas :)

Here is what I have done so far:


I am hoping that by next wednesday I will have the body completed on the cardi so I can try it on and show you all how it is looking. This might be wishful thinking on my part lol as I am a somewhat slow knitter.

And I just have to say that this yarn so wonderful to work with! Quince and Co Tern in Columbine.


So I am off to get some more knitting done and have my second cup of coffee for the day :)

- A

What is on your needles at the moment or are you participating in this KAL? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment