Thursday, May 9, 2013

TTTKAL - Week 2 update

So my goal for this week was to have the body done on this cardi.

Well that did not happen and for a good reason :) My baby started crawling this week!! We had figured it would happen soon and we are so excited to see her getting her move on. However, this is seriously cramping my knitting style because I am forever chasing her and removing her from the dog beds. I am not complaining though. I now just knit mainly while she is napping during the day or when my husband is home or when she is asleep at night.



Here is a progress shot form last night :)


I have just 4 more front shaping increases and then I will measure and see how much more plain knitting I have until the ribbing :) I love how this is turning out and cannot wait to wear it. It is very warm here now so I might not really get to wear it that much.

This weeks goal: Finish the body and get a at least one arm done

- A

How is your KAL project coming? Have you been working on any new projects? Let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment