Saturday, January 15, 2011

Abigail's Sweater

So Abigail's sweater has been finished and I absolutely love it! I also made her some new white booties to go with
















I have undertook a new challenge for myself and have joined a ravelry self imposed sock club. By joining this group I have signed up to knit a pair of socks every month. Since it is the middle of January all ready and I have yet to learn how to do this I not very optimistic :S Stay tuned for more on this adventure!

Yesterday a made a trip to my local yarn shop, Wool N Things, and picked up some new yarn. I bought some Kertzer 100% Organic Cotton to knit a baby hat for my friend Jenn who is due in March as well as some Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora witch was on sale!

The Debbie Bliss yarn is so soft and a rich dark blue. It does not have a pattern to go with it yet but I am looking. I bought three 50g balls so I'm thinking a nice scarf for myself would be good.




Since it is snowing here today and I have the weekend off I am going to go make myself some tea and cast on a striped baby hat and maybe tackle this sock project.

-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment