Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

So the new year is upon us and I am sooo excited to see what it brings. So far the beginning of my year is going to full of wedding things. It is time to get my body in shape for the week I am going to be spending in a bathing suit and trying to stay away form all the treats at the upcoming wedding parties :(

As for my knitting I plan on finishing the baby wrap sweater as well as the cowl I am making for a gift and the one that I promised a coworker. I also would like to complete an awesome baby hat out of sock yarn that I found the pattern for and some cute little booties to match. AND I would like to make something for myself so I can enjoy all my hard work on a project. I am thinking I will soon buy the materials for and start this great sweater from Quince & Co. It will not only be challenging for me but will be super warm for the fall (hopefully it gets done by then). OH and I want to knit a pair of socks and maybe join the Rocking Sock Club!

So I am all ready for this fabulous year! Cannot wait to share all the trials and tribulations with you :)

-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment