Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy busy busy

So life has been extremely busy since the last time I wrote. With work, driving to Toronto and work again I have had very little time to sit here and remark on my knitting. This is also because I have not really accomplished much in regards to my knitting.

In my last post I mentioned this wonderful new yarn I received from Quince & Co. I started and finished a cowl using the Puffin yarn in Snap Pea and it was absolutely gorgeous however I do not have a picture to share yet. It was a birthday present for my sister in law who celebrated her 30th birthday over the weekend. She is suppose to send me a pic of her modeling it. Fingers crossed.

I am sill working on the beautiful wrap sweater for the soon to be born (less then 10 days) little baby Sloper as well as the matching booties to go with the already completed hat. I have also started another cowl in a fluffy white yarn from Charisma for my boss at work who loved the one I completed for my sister in law. Also, lol, I am still finishing the Christmas present for my friend Denise, halfway there.

So as you can see I have a lot of knitting to get finished and very little time to do it. So I am going to post this and get back to work.

Wish me luck,
-- A

No comments:

Post a Comment